- dcemri: Quantitative analysis of dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI (DCE-MRI) and diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI) for oncology applications. (github version)
- oro.nifti: Data input/output functions for data that conform to the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) standard, part of the Rigorous Analytics bundle.
- LST: A Lesion Segmentation Tool for SPM
- dcemriSpatEnet: Spatial Elastic Net for DCE-MRI data
- cmr: cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in R
- bioimagetools: An R package toolbox for 3d and 4d (microscopy) images
- nucim: Nucleome Imaging Toolbox. R package for quantitative analyses of the 3D nuclear landscape recorded with super-resolved fluorescence microscopy
- MAPPOS: Machine learning Algorithm for Particle POSt-picking
Bayesian Age-Period-Cohort Modelling
- BAMP: Bayesian Age-Period-Cohort Modelling and Prediction
- funData: An S4 class for functional data.
- MFPCA: Multivariate Functional Pricipal Component Analysis for Data Observed on Different (Dimensional) Domains.